How to become a Group Apprentice
Six easy steps to becoming an MPAL Apprentice
1. Call our recruitment Officer on 8789 7050 who will invite you to submit a resume and upon your resume being assessed for the position, you will be invited for an assessment Test.
There are different test's for new and Out-Of-Trade apprentices.
2. Devote the time to sit for the test that comprises
a. Lateral Thinking
b. Mulitple Choice
e. Technical Drawing
3. Attend an Interview with our recruitment and Field Staff
4. Attend pre-vocational training
5. Attend a pre-vocational medical
6. Applicants who successfully complete this course will be interviewed and may be selected for the MPAL new year or mid year Intake.
Why wait call now 02 8789 7050
Please download each of the forms for your application