Training activities now available.
Casual Trainers wanted
Do you want to give back to the industry and be paid at the same time?
M P A Training is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified industry people to provide training on a casual basis. Sessional trainers are required to train either on a casual basis (1 or 2 days a week) or in an on-call basis to fill in when another trainer is sick or away for other reasons. Below is an outline of the role.
Positions are available for Certificate III in Plumbing (daytime delivery), Certificate IV in Plumbing (evening groups) and Certificate II in drainage (day time delivery).
If you are interested please contact Michael Bennett on 02 8789 7000. All training will be done at the Master Plumbers College of Excellence.
JOB TITLE: Trainer / Assessor – Casual
SELECTION CRITERIA / ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Cert III and preferably Cert IV in Plumbing
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment (current)
- Hold a General Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Be willing to complete a ‘Working With Children’ background check
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Have currency of practical experience
- Managing learning, learners, activities, resources and materials
- Provide feedback to students about the outcomes of the assessment process and guidance on future options
- Apply & implement RTO policies & procedures Implement, follow and promote the organisations Policies, Procedures, Work Instructions, and Workplace Health & Safety guidelines & instructions
Interested in doing a course at the Master Plumbers College of Excellence?
Click on the course of interest for further information.