Benefits of Becoming a Host Trainer
Master Plumbers Apprentices Limited (MPAL) is a group training company with over 200 Plumbing apprentices ranging from first through to fourth year.
With strict recruitment procedures MPAL only employs the most passionate apprentice plumbers to be hosted to your company.
In real terms MPAL can add to your profitability, in most cases this is done twice.
The First Way We save Employers Money!
In almost all cases it actually is less expensive to employ a MPAL apprentices than to employ them yourself. In real cash terms we estimate that you could be saving your company $3365.57 for every apprentice that you employ.
The Second Way We save Employers Money!
MPAL adds to the viability of your business by adding flexibility to your work force and by adding the talents of our Field officers Training and promotional Staff.
Flexibility and Service
- Strict entrance requirements and pre-vocational training.
- MPAL employs and indentures the apprentice.
- Periods of employment from 3 months or more.
- MPAL handles most of the administration work,
- MPAL supply you weekly timesheets, we look after the rest.
- You pay for hours worked or while at Technical College
- You pay a daily ‘on-cost’ charge:
- You don’t pay Annual leave and loadings
- You don’t pay Workers’ Compensation
- You don’t pay Sick leave & Public holidays
- You don’t pay Technical College fees
- You don’t pay Superannuation Guarantee levy
- Some of the other benefits of using the group Scheme are:
You may adjust your apprentice workforce to suit a fluctuating workload.
Can you afford NOT to be involved?
All MPAL Group Scheme Apprentices are: